It’s a new year and we are excited for new beginnings and at Axum Coffee!
Starting in January 2021, we will be highlighting one of our Goodness Partners every month and offer multiple ways for our customers, community collaborators, and Axum Ambassadors to join us in our charitable efforts to bring hope to hard places.
This month, our Goodness Partner is Grow Orlando, a non-profit organization located here in Central Florida who invests in teens from all walks of life by teaching life skills through urban micro-farming plant cultivation. Axum has been working with closely with Grow Orlando through direct support, giving, fundraising and also multiplies the mission by using some of the teens’ plants and other goods for our shops.
Brew Goodness with Us!
We have several different, fun ways you can support Axum and Grow Orlando this month! All funds are used to purchase supplies and goods for the teens’ micro-farms throughout our area.
- January Giving Blend: A portion of the proceeds from Axum’s monthly Giving Blend will go to Grow Orlando! This month’s unique Giving Blend is a medium roast with notes of chocolate, berries and roasted nuts. You will love it and be literally brewing goodness right from your home!
- Succulents grown and painted by the Grow Orlando teens: All month long succulents and other decorative plants grown by the GO teens will be available for purchase. All proceeds from succulent sales go to GO.
- Added donation to orders: A donation of any amount can be added to coffee and food orders that will go to GO teens.
- Axum January Serve Day: Join us on January 26 for our first ever Axum Serve day as we volunteer with the teens at one of their local micro-farms.
- Goodness Partner January Pop-Up: Stop by Axum to purchase plants and other goods directly from GO at their Pop-Up. Dates TBD, stay tuned!
Learn more about Grow Orlando at http://groworlando.org